Your privacy is important to Top Greener, Inc. (TOPGREENER). This statement discloses the information practices for TOPGREENER websites, including the type of information gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
In general, you can visit Top Greener on the internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we or our partners may need information from you.
You may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail address, to correspond with you, or to process an order. You may give us your credit card details to buy something from us or a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at TOPGREENER for which you wish to be considered. We intend to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you; if you tell us that you do not want us to use this information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your requests, we will respect your wishes. If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a spouse or work colleague, you are responsible for getting their permission to do so.
Using and Sharing Personal Information
The following paragraphs describe in more detail how TOPGREENER may use your personal information and with whom we may share it. Depending on the purpose of your visit to a Top Greener website, one or more of the following described use of your information may apply.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Uses Made of The Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To communicate with you about your purchase.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service, updates to our site and relevant products.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users (for example, we may report to them that 500 men aged under 30 clicked on their advertisement on a given day). We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may use the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. Even though we only disclose aggregate information that is not personally identifiable to advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may assume that you meet the target criteria they selected.
Use of Information in the Social Networking Environment
TOPGREENER may facilitate the use of social computing tools on some of its Web sites to enable online sharing and collaboration among members who have registered to use them. These include forums, wikis, blogs and other social media platforms.
When registering to use these tools, you will be asked to provide certain personal information to TOPGREENER. Depending on the platform, you may be agreeing to allow certain of the information you provide to be displayed as part of a public profile in the social networking environment in which you are registering to participate. Registration information which is not automatically made available to other participants as part any public profile will be subject to and protected in accordance with this privacy statement.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
or via Tel: 714-569-9988
toll free: 844-390-2568